- The option for Cash Out, gives you the opportunity to settle your bets before the final result of an event becomes known.
- The Cash Out is provided under the condition that the markets where the bet is placed remain open.
- The amount of Cash Out offered depends on the course of the game and the changes on the game odds you chose. The offered amount might be higher or lower from your initial bet.
- Cash Out is available only for bets that have not been settled.
- The option for Cash Out is available for bets placed before and during the course of a game (Pre-match and Live).
- The option for Cash Out is available with three different types of notifications in regards to changes on the offered odds, particularly:
A) Notification for odds changes
B) Notification for increased odds
C) No notification
7. There will be a delay before the Cash Out option is accepted. The delay varies depending on the game and/or the market. You are not allowed to place a bet and then to immediately apply for Cash Out. in case of odds change or the suspension of a market/game, then redemption may not be available.
8. If your request for Cash Out on a bet is successful, then your bet will be settled immediately and the offered amount will be credited to your betting account, except in the case of partial redemption. In such a case the final result of the relevant match/market will not affect the settlement of the Cash Out bet.
9. In case you have placed several bets (e.g. single bet and multiple or multiple and combination), then the option for Cash Out will be available for each of these bets separately.
10. The option Cash Out is available only for the total parlay bet combination but not for its separate games. If a game combination is finished in accordance with your bet, then the Cash Out option will be available to declare the winnings you have won.
11. The Cash Out amount offered at any given time is the total amount that will be returned at your account if your request is successful.
12. Some offers will not be available when Cash Out has been used.
13. The Cash Out cannot be used in bets placed by using free bonus (Free Bet, Free Bonus etc).
14. Any bets settled by using the Cash Out will not be counted in the bet condition of any offer.
15. The Company does not guarantee that the Cash Out option will be available at any time.
16. The Company is not responsible in case Cash Out is not available for technical reasons and the bets will be valid as they were initially placed during any such period.
17. The Company reserves the right to reverse the Cash Out settlement if the bet/market is settled by mistake.
18. In case of game interruption, and prior to the interruption, a redemption request was submitted, then the Cash Out remains valid and no further settlement of the bet will take place. In case Cash Out took place after the game interruption, then Parimatch reserves the right to withhold or cancel the Cash Out amount.
19. The General Terms and Conditions of the Company apply to the present offer.
20. The Company reserves the right to amend, accept or reject the Cash Out request in any event, sport or market. Any bets placed in such events, sports or markets will be valid as initially placed.
21. In case of a game suspension and prior to the suspension, a redemption request was submitted, then the Cash Out remains valid and no further settlement of the bet will be applied. In case Cash Out took place after the game suspension, then Parimatch reserves the right to withhold or cancel the Cash Out.
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE CASH OUT ON PLATFORM PARIMATCH.COM.CY
What is Cash Out, when Cash Out is available and how to redeem?
- The Cash Out is a betting offer that allows you to take advantage of your bet before an event is completed.
- You can redeem your winnings while playing. If you choose Cash Out on the amount that is being offered to you at that time, it will be settled on the amount offered at that time period.
- The final result on the event at which the bet is placed will not affect the amount returned to your account.
- The amount offered depends on the performance of your selection and might be higher or lower from your initial bet.
- The Cash Out is available on a variety of sports on selected events, matches and markets - pre-match and in play/live - on single and multiple bets.
- To redeem, click on ($) or “Cash Out” button located at the details of open bet or the bet history. If ($) is not displayed, Cash Out is not available.
- Where Cash Out is available pre-event and we do not cover the event in-play/live, then Cash Out will not be available once the game starts.
- You can also Cash Out on your mobile or tablet – select the “Open Bets” or “Bet History” sections of the “History” section of your account and select the “Cash Out” tab to show your eligible bets.
- Once there, you can select the “Cash Out” button below your selection and confirm your decision.
Full Cash Out:
For full Cash Out just click on the available “Cash Out” mark under your bet. The currently available redemption amount will be returned at your gaming account. When you fully redeem your bet, this is the end of the bet.
Partial Cash Out:
- Partial Cash Out allows you to choose exactly how much of your bets you want to redeem leaving a part of your bet in the game.
- If you wish to take partial Cash Out, use the pop up window setting for redemption in order to adjust the initial amount to the amount you want to redeem.
- Once you choose the amount you want to redeem, click on the “Cash Out” option.
- The rest of your bet will be settled following the final result related with your bet.
Auto Cash Out:
- Auto Cash Out allows you to create a rule (basically a set value) so that your bet is redeemed (fully or partially) automatically when it reaches or exceeds your selected limit.
- The Auto Cash Out feature is applied automatically in the following way: the Participant sets a limit for Cash Out and if the offered amount for the selected bet slip exceeds the set limit, the system automatically does Cash Out. The amount is added at your account.
- The use of auto Cash Out is available for all markets the Company offers Cash Out. After placing a bet, the Participant can find the “Cash Out” button on the “History” section of his/her account. After pressing the Auto Cash Out option it becomes automatically available.
- Auto Cash Out is displayed on the redemption function as a sub-function.