How to place bet
- Select and mark the sport/league/match you are interested in and the outcome on which you want to bet.
- Select bet type: single bet, parlay or system.
"Single bet" is a bet on one outcome.
"Parlay" is a bet of at least two different outcomes, which are not interrelated. When placing a "parlay" of at least three outcomes, with odds from 1.30 for each, you can take part in the "Bonus+" loyalty program.
"System" is a combination of parlays with a certain size from a previously defined outcomes number (at least three). Each combination is calculated as a separate parlay.
- Enter the bet amount at the bottom of the Bet Slip. (For "single bet" you can specify the bet amount for each outcome directly in front of it).
Useful Bet Slip features
- Bet Slip allows you to combine the outcomes from Live/pre-match/virtual sports lines;
- Bet Slip isn’t reseted when the page and line are updated;
- "Quick Bet" feature allows one-click betting on the amount specified in advance;
- it's much easier to place Live bets with the "Accept odds changes" feature.
- The minimum bet amount is 0.1 EUR.